- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 22.9 x 7.6 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 748 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: SANDVD2151
- ASIN: B002QZ1RS6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 July 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (165 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #2 in Sports & Outdoors > Fitness
- #7 in Film & TV > Fitness
- Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?
Read more Details
Shaun T’s Insanity workout is the best of its kind. No other workout can get you these types of results in just 60 days? Guaranteed! Shaun T’s Max Interval Training techniques are a step ahead of every other fitness program ever designed. You get you a lean, muscular body in a short amount of time. The Insanity Workout is a difficult workout, but the results are phenomenal.
Brand New, Factory Sealed Box Set. Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs that all contain a GREAT workout. You don’t need exercise equipment. All you need is just a little space and a big heart!
You will receive:
• Elite Nutrition Manual
• Fitness Guide
• Fit Test Tracker
• Workout Calendar
• 10 Insanity Workout DVDs:
• 1: Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun T will put your body to the test and see what you’re made of.
• 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyo and sweat-inducing cardio.
• 3: Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and insanity workout power moves.
• 4: Cardio Recovery: Shaun T goes easier on you once a week so you’re ready for the next Insanity Workout round.
• 5: Pure Cardio & Abs: Skip the intervals-this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme.
• 6: Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs.
• 7: Core Cardio & Balance: Take a break after month 1 of the Insanity workout and gear up for month 2 with this workout.
• 8: Max Interval Circuit: The interval circuit that’s more intense than anything you’ve ever done before.
• 9: Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ’til they beg for mercy with power and plyo, all at your MAX.
• 10: Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout.
I’ve completed month 1 and I’m now on day 5 of recovery week. It has been tough, however I’m halfway there so will keep at it.
Where to start? I knew instantly that I was going to get INSANITY the very first time I saw the infomercial – it’s like it called to me! I had been doing Taebo and S.W.A.T. for a number of years, and more recently 30 Day Shred, so INSANITY was naturally next level.
Although I have been unable to complete all repetitions in the circuits, I’m not too bothered as the “superfits” on the DVDs also struggle – even Shaun T himself!
These workouts are not impossible (though it seems that way while you’re doing them), they’re just extremely challenging and if you can dig deeper and persevere, you will overcome and get amazing results. I can already see more AB definition and my glutes and arms are firmer.
The actual workouts are only approximately 15-20 minutes but they feel (much) longer due to the intensity of the circuits.
The leg lifts in the Cardio Abs are a killer, as is Cardio Recovery – do not be fooled into thinking otherwise! Shaun T says he’s not trying to hurt me but it certainly feels that way sometimes.
The Elite Nutrition Guide is easily followed (YOU WILL NEED TO EAT TO GET THROUGH THESE WORKOUTS!!) as most foods are what I regularly eat, though not necessarily in the same combinations ie. Peanut butter and fruit jam on wholemeal bread with cottage cheese.
I’m mentally preparing for month 2 which I know will be difficult, however as with month 1, I will do my best and try to get better as I go along. INSANITY is very hard work and I’m loving my energy levels and the way my body is visibly changing.
BRING ON MONTH 2!!!
I’ve now completed insanity and am very pleased with results! I’ve posted my before & after photos and have sent off for my T shirt. I’m having the rest of this month off and will restart the madness next month.
I’ve completed another round of Insanity today and I look and feel fantastic! My results this time round are even more impressive as I’ve learnt to pace myself during the workouts, which enable me to get many more reps in. The satisfaction I get from ticking off the daily boxes is immense and I smugly wear my INSANITY t shirt (almost) everywhere.
I have been asked a few times if I go to the gym, and when I say “yes – my living room, 6 days a week”, then follows: “6 days a week!! Are you training for a marathon??” No, I am not training for a marathon. This is my new WAY OF LIFE and I love it! I’ve adapted to the Elite Nutrition meal plans even when I’m not on Insanity as the meals are simple, nutritious and keeps me fuller for longer.
The workouts are still challenging and I still struggle with the double leg lifts in Cardio Abs and the side push up balances in Max Recovery.
If the full cost of Insanity is too much on the pocket in one go, [...] offers payment in instalments.
During the festivities, I’ll be taking it easy with Pilates, yoga & Zumba, trying not to overindulge and will rev it up again come January 9th.
So if you think you’re fit and/or looking for a new challenge, give Insanity a go. I. Dare. You.